University of Sargodha Announced admission Schedule for MA/M.Sc.
It is to be notify that University of Sargodha annonced the schedule of online admissions for MA/M.Sc. Part-I,Part-II,Composite Examinations,Second Annual Examination 2019 and First Annual Examina 2020.
Students waiting for submission of admission from sargodha university should apply online.The intrested regular and private students should apply online on University website and submit their online application before the closing date.University of sargodha announces every year addmissions of MA/M.Sc. The Students who want to appear in the exams are classified into two groups.The regular students should apply through the college/institute which should affiliated from University of Sargodha. And the Private Students Should register themselves on university admission portal and send them online admission form.
In the current announcement 2020 it is mentioned no form will be entertained without online submission.After Completing the form submission,a printed copy of admission form will be submitted to university by post.
According to Public Notification from University of Sargodha the detail about last date of Online Admission form Submission and the fee from University is mentioned below
There are three last dates are mentioned below for submission of admission form:
- Last date with Single Fee: 21 May, 2020
- Last date with Double Fee: 03 June, 2020
- Last date with triple fee: 10 June , 2020
Exam Fee Schedule:
|Admission Category||Single Fee||Double Fee||Triple Fee|
|MA Composite(Fresh/Improve/Comparts in both parts/Fail as a Whole)||8050||16100||24150|
|MA Composite (Compart in one Part Subjects)||4350||8700||13050|
- Regular Students should submit Applications with their reference registered/affiliated institutes from University of Sargodha through online college admission portal on the web page Examinations.su.edu.pk
- Private students should register themselves on online admission portal Examinations.su.edu.pk
- Fee challan will be available after completion of profile on online admission portal.
- The fee should be deposit only on mentioned bank HBL in given account Number.
- After depositing fee,upload the deposited fee challan or transaction proof.
- After successful online admission form submission,print the form and submit hardcopy of form to the office of controller Examinations within due date by post.
- Roll No slips will be uploaded on university website and examination start date will be notified later.
- Private Candidates are eligible to appear in
MA islamic Studies
MA Political Science
MA Pakistan Studies
MA Internatoional Relations
Dates To Remember:
- Single Fee: 21 May, 2020
- Double Fee: 03 June, 2020
- Triple fee: 10 June , 2020
Click Below for Online Admission Submission: