UET Lahore Online Entry Test:
University of Engineering and Technology Lahore announced that the first time in their history entry test will be held online.UET Lahore signed an MoU with Virtual University of Pakistan to conduct the entry test online in the designated Virtual campuses in Punjab.
Due to Covid-19,University facing problems to conduct entry test,they held a meeting and they announced new policy for admission in Undergraduate Programs.According to this policy students waiting for second year results are now eligible to appear in UET Combined Entry Test.In this regard University also changes its merit determination Policy.University announced that for Undergraduate Admission in B.Sc. Engineering and B.Sc. Engineering technology would be conducted online.Students should register themselves online on admissions.uet.edu.pk.Complete brief information is provided there.
The University announces a mock test before the provisional test.The students should register themselves online and should chose their nearest designated centers for test.The Entry Test Centers as chosen by the candidates and
the date and time for Mock Test as well as the Entry Test are printed on the Entry Test Admit Card.
Mock Test Date:
Mock test a test will be held in different centers to fuide students how the entry test will be held and how it will be taken online using their Login Id and Password Printed on the Entry Test Admit Card.Mock Test will be held to train students to for the Entry Test at their selected centers.Mock Test will be Held 6th and 7th June 2020 on the designated Virtual University Centers at the allotted time.
Entry Test Date and Time.
Entry test will be held on Saturday and Sunday 13th and 14th of june 2020. The test will be held at designated and selected virtual university centers selected by students during the time of online registration.
How to Apply:
- Applications will be accepted only online on the admission portal of UET Lahore.
- The Entry Test token should be purchased from designated HBL Branchs on payment of 1200/-.Token will be available from 06-05 2020 to 01-06-2020.
- Application form will be filled on Admission Portal of UET by using the Serial Number and token number printed on Admission Token.
- Students should choose the test subjects combination.
1-Physics, Mathematics, English and Chemistry
2-Physics, Mathematics, English and Computer Science
3-Physics, Mathematics, English and Statistics and
4-Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
- DAE/B.Tech applicants may choose Chemistry or Computer Science as the optional subject.
- Upload your recent passport size
colored photograph with light background
- Candidates may select the desired test centers nearest to them and time shifts available will be displayed at the time pf application submission online.
- It is mentioned that admit card would be generated immediately. Last date for data entry and generation of
ADMIT CARD online is 24th May 2020.
Last Date of Purchase of Token:
Token will be available in Prescribed Branches of HBL from 06-05-2020 and The Last date of Purchase of Token us Monday 1st June 2020.
Last Date of Printing of Admit Cards:
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
Date of Entry Test:
13th and 14th of June 2020